CONTRIBUTION TO FAMILY PLANNING
Save the Children delivers high impact interventions for women and girls. We do this by:
– Prioritizing the hardest to reach, including adolescents.
– Improving clinical capacity and supply chains, particularly at the lowest level
of service delivery.
– Engaging men, women and communities to create an enabling environment
for family planning use, including addressing inequitable gender norms.
– Delivering family planning in humanitarian responses.
– Advocating for supportive policies for family planning in partnership
with local leaders and organizations.
A leader of the IAWG sub-working group on ASRH in emergencies, the video linked to below was developed with two youth leaders.