You are invited to submit a 10-15 minute segment proposal for the ICFP 2022 Live Community Program hosted on the ICFP Live Stage, our free and accessible platform designed to capture the diversity, expertise, and passion of the FP & SRHR communities, both in-person and virtually.
The ICFP Live Community Program is your opportunity to present your ideas and share your story with over 40,000 people from more than 125 countries.
Proposal submissions open on Thursday, 30 June 2022 and close at 11:59 PM ET on Monday, 15 August 2022.
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING FORMATS:
(With a maximum of 5 participants per segment: up to 3 in-person participants and 2 virtually joining)
- Panel Discussion
- Solo Talk
- 1:1 Conversation
- Art or Entertainment
ON A DIVERSITY OF TOPICS:
- Innovations in research, programming or process
- Urgent topics including humanitarian settings & SRHR policy shifts
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Learning from failure
- Breaking down barriers
- Unique or unheard perspectives
- Stories of success and learning
- Committing to FP & SRHR
- The Power of UHC + Family Planning
All segments will be livestreamed and made available in the ICFP Live OnDemand Library!