This press conference is hosted by ICFP.
Following the first day plenary, government officials, economists and advocates will highlight the wide-ranging benefits of investing in family planning. Speakers will address the Demographic Dividend and highlight the role of local governments, international organizations and civil society in expanding access to family planning tools and information.
- Katja Iversen, President & CEO, Women Deliver (Moderator)
- Ernesto Pernia, Secretary of Socioeconomic Planning, Philippines
- Sylvain Yuma, Secretary General for Health, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Hans-Peter Kohler, Frederick J. Warren Professor of Demography, University of Pennsylvania
- Fatimata Sy, Director, Coordination Unit, Ouagadougou Partnership
- Sadia Rahman, Program Officer, SERAC-Bangladesh