The ICFP2022 Secretariat is hosting two webinars to prepare all registered ICFP2022 delegates—whether in person or virtually—for attending the world’s largest gathering of family planning and SRHR professionals hosted this 14-17 November 2022 in Pattaya City, Thailand.
Please see the details below on these two webinars hosted via Zoom.
1.) ICFP 101: Navigating ICFP2022 On-site
Tuesday, 1 November 2022
08:00 – 10:00 AM EST
This webinar (via Zoom) is for on-site attendees attending ICFP2022 in person in Pattaya City, Thailand.
2.) ICFP 101: Navigating ICFP2022 Virtually
Monday, 7 November 2022
09:00 – 10:00 AM EST
This webinar (via Zoom) is for ICFP2022 virtual attendees who are attending ICFP2022 virtually from anywhere in the world.
These webinars cover:
- Attendance logistics: COVID-19 safety protocols, vaccination requirements, travel documents list, airport arrival information, shuttle routes & schedules, maps, logging on to the virtual site, and more
- Pre-conferences and site visits: events, meetings, workshops, and networking sessions happening before ICFP
- Scientific program: details on session participation, moderating and presenting, poster judging, scientific writing workshops, navigating the digital program, and more.
- Plenary sessions, special events, and side events: plenary information and other high-level events
- ICFP LIVE Stage and community engagement opportunities: community-driven programming, social media toolkits, power of FP videos, in memoriam, and more
- Youth activities: before and throughout the conference
- Media: press inquiries, press coverage, and more
- Questions: participants will have the opportunity to ask any remaining questions as they relate to attending the 2022 ICFP
We are thrilled to welcome you to the first-ever hybrid International Conference on Family Planning in just a few short weeks!
As a reminder, registration for in-person ICFP2022 attendance ended on Friday, 28 October 2022.
Virtual registration will remain open until 14 November 2022.