CONTRIBUTION TO FAMILY PLANNING
The RTCOG is a non-profit education institution, working under the Medical Council of Thailand in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, to achieve the aims as follows:
(1) To organize training, examination and to issue certificates for medical practitioners in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and its Subspecialties,
(2) To designate academic curriculum and to control the standards as assigned by the Medical Council of Thailand,
(3) To promote, support and implement education, research and guidance on Obstetrics and Gynaecology for the members,
(4) To organize academic conference and activities as a Continuing Medical Education (CME) for the members,
(5) To monitor and support the standards as well as medical ethics of Obstetrics and Gynaecology practices for the members,
(6) To be a center for contact, knowledge exchanges and activities among the other royal colleges, colleges, research institutes or associations in Obstetrics and Gynaecology within and outside the country,
(7) To provide and to simplify the beneficial knowledge in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Thai people.
Executives and Members of the RTCOG have been working closely with the Ministry of Public Health in Family Planning Program in Thailand since the introduction of the program in 1960s. We also support Family Planning in other countries through consultation, research and education.